Why do we love German automobiles?
In 1879 Karl Benz patented the first internal combustion engine, and German manufacturing has dominated the automotive world ever since.
From the Nurburgring (AKA Green Hell) to the Autobahn, Germans love pushing the limits of what cars can do; it’s no wonder that they produce such finely-tuned automobiles. And we can’t help but love a country that has 8000 miles of road with no speed limits!
At German Automotive Repair we understand that your German-engineered vehicle is not just a car, and we will treat it with the respect it deserves.
We also understand that many people are turned off by the automotive repair industry. Getting your car repaired falls in the category of things Canadians hate doing. Not only that, bringing your car to a shop is inconvenient and stressful. You are forced to trust a stranger with one of the most expensive things that you own: what happens if something goes wrong?
Why should you choose us?
At German Automotive Repair we care – a lot – about fixing your car properly, on time, and on budget. Our only goal is to exceed your expectations; we want to provide you with the best, most stress-free experience that you have ever had in an automotive repair shop.
What makes us different?
In a word – service. We understand the anxiety that comes with leaving your car at a shop – and we treat your trust with the highest level of respect.
This mean that:
- We will not begin repairs without your permission.
- We will never recommend work that does not have to be done. Ever.
- Our service advisors are also technicians – this means that you are always talking to someone who understands your car.
- We have more service writers than most shops – we are always available for you.
- We hire the best technicians who are trained to work on your German car – this ensures that we can deliver the quality that we promise.
- We will always explain exactly what we are doing and show you the parts that we replaced on your car. If you do not understand what we did or why we did it, then we have not done our job.
We want to build long-term relationships with our clients; we want you to be completely satisfied with each visit so that you will comfortable coming back to us in the future. We understand that trust is earned.